New Zealand lawyers in the group NZLSOS have said the following :
“Our colleagues at NZLSOS (New Zealand Lawyers Speaking Out with Science) have taken the baton from Dr Matt Shelton and are seeking a meeting with Andrew Coster, the New Zealand police commissioner. In particular they are raising concerns about the inaction of the authorities after receiving information about possible micro-tech in the Pfizer C-19 injections.
The letter also elaborates on the role of global organisations in “a new regime of surveillance” in which Jacinda Ardern is involved.
Crimes against humanity?”￼
The letter is stated here below:
OPEN LETTER TO THE POLICE COMMISSIONER AND A REQUEST FOR A MEETING
- We are writing to you as members of a newly formed lobby group of law students, legally trained individuals and current and retired lawyers and barristers. We are not acting in our professional capacities but as concerned citizens of New Zealand.
- We raise the failure of the:
(a) Government to take action to investigate the contents of the Comirnaty vaccine (“the vaccine”) after Dr Matthew Shelton (“Dr Shelton”) from New Zealand Doctors Speaking Out with Science (“NZDSOS”) raised concerns about what appears to be microtechnology in the vaccine; and
(b) New Zealand Police to investigate after being presented with images of the alleged microtechnology at Orewa Police Station (File Number: 220217/0669).
- We request an urgent meeting with you on either Tuesday, 22 March or Wednesday, 23 March 2022. Please advise which date you would prefer by 5 pm on Tuesday, 22 March 2022.
- Our concerns are not intended to be frivolous or disruptive but stem from a genuine concern as to what is represented by the images and the Government’s subsequent stonewalling of any
discussion without explanation. We are happy to consider any explanation that the Government may have regarding the images, as there may be a reasonable explanation that satisfies the doctors and scientists. Free and robust debate is at the heart of science. Accordingly, preventing such debate and refusing to have a “conversation” with professionals that have raised concerns leads to distrust.
- We request that you review this matter given section 9 of the Policing Act 2008 (“the Policing Act”) states that the functions of police include maintaining public safety and crime prevention.
- According to the media, the vaccine has been administered to a large percentage of the population. If microtechnology is present in the vaccine, then the police should be seriously concerned for public safety unless the Government provides a satisfactory explanation as to the purpose of the microtechnology. If the structures in the vaccine are not microtechnology, then the Government must explain what the unusual structures are after undertaking an independent investigation.
- The rollout of the “boosters”, along with Pfizer’s recent admission that a 4th dose will be needed1 , is a concern, and any potential risk will be amplified if microtechnology is in the vaccine. If microtechnology is in the vaccine and is not investigated, this may result in serious harm to New Zealanders. If this transpires over time, it will be viewed as a failure to prevent a crime, given that the matter has been raised with the police and ignored.
- It appears certain that New Zealanders are dying and being seriously injured from the vaccine. The true impact of the vaccines’ deaths and injuries are not being captured as mandatory reporting of adverse reactions is not required, and the Government is not actively investigating incidents.
- A recent analysis of weekly vaccination totals and all-cause mortality for the 60 plus age cohort showed an extra 2000 deaths2. This analysis was possible due to our unique situation in New Zealand. We are protected at our borders, have had a low incidence of Covid up until recently, and therefore the short-term impact of vaccination on health can be reviewed in isolation from the confounding factors of Covid infections and deaths. Grant Dixon obtained figures from Medsafe through an OIA request and graphed the temporal association between all cause deaths and vaccination for the 60+ age cohort during the rollout of the mRNA vaccine in New Zealand between the beginning of March 2021 to the end of October 2021.
- Likewise, the Citizens Database, which gathers as much information as possible, has verified that at least 399 deaths (mostly sudden and/or unexpected) have followed vaccination. They would like all these suspicious deaths fully investigated.
- It should not be up to the citizens of New Zealand to investigate deaths temporal to the vaccine. Mandatory reporting of adverse reactions and temporal deaths should be required for a novel vaccine. Since the Government refuses to investigate the potential microtechnology in the vaccine, the police should act independently and impartially under the principles that underpin the Policing Act.
- The death rate in the United States for those aged 18-64 has risen an astonishing 40% over pre- pandemic levels. According to the CEO of Indianapolis-based insurance company OneAmerica, “We are seeing, right now, the highest death rates we have seen in the history of this business – not just at OneAmerica3”. OneAmerica is a $100 billion insurance company that’s been in operation since 1877 and has approximately 2,400 employees.
Similarly, one of Germany’s largest health insurance companies released data suggesting German health authorities are significantly underreporting vaccine injuries4. The company, BKK ProVita, said its analysis revealed a “significant alarm signal” and that “a risk to human life cannot be ruled out.5” The German Health Agency claimed that there were 244,576 suspected cases of vaccine side effects reported in 2021, but BKK said its analysis revealed more than 400,000 cases.
- German pathologists have been researching whether the spike protein that forms in the body as a result of the vaccine could be responsible for the pathologically observed inflammations and lesions of vessels. The pathologists have succeeded in reliably detecting the vaccine spike protein in the vessels of a person who died four months after “vaccination” and who had vascular lesions and vaccine-induced myocarditis.
- On 25 January 2022, Dr Shelton contacted us and requested an affidavit to be drafted and then sworn by him (a copy is attached as Annexure “A”). Dr Shelton was concerned after he had spent time with two qualified scientists who had shown him real-time and digital microscopic images of what he believed to be a sample of the contents of a vial of the vaccine.
- On 27 January 2022, we emailed Ian Town, Chief Science Adviser at the Ministry of Health (“MOH”), Chris James, Group Manager at Medsafe, Morag McDowell, the Health and Disability Commissioner. We invited them to meet with Dr Shelton; Sue Grey (“Ms Grey”), lawyer and trained scientist; Donna Pokere-Phillips, trained lawyer and politician; and a human rights lawyer.
- On 28 January 2022, Crown Law advised us that none of the invitees from the Crown would attend the meeting. Subsequently, Dr Shelton and Ms Grey managed to secure a spot to present to the Health Select Committee, which was listening to submissions that afternoon.
- On 30 January 2022, Lisa Hansen, Barrister, wrote to the Minister of Health, the Minister of Covid-19 Response, Chris James, and the Chief Legal Adviser requesting an urgent meeting to discuss the photographic evidence (a copy is attached as Annexure “B”). A selection of photographic images were included, and the invitation to view video recordings. The Government once again declined the meeting, which was frustrating given such a meeting could have resolved matters quickly. More concerning, it was revealed that Medsafe stated internally that the images submitted to them were line drawings.
Dr Shelton has sent a presentation to the Health Select Committee (a copy is attached as Annexure “C”) (“Health Select Committee Presentation”).
- The images set out in the Health Select Committee Presentation are highly magnified (up to 4000 x magnification). Microtechnology is visible at this resolution; a micrometer is a thousandth of a millimetre. For instance, a red blood cell is just under 8 micrometers in diameter. Of course, the processes involved, like all biochemistry, are active in the nanao-scale, a thousand times smaller again. Here, scanning electron microscopy is needed, but everything of immediate concern is quite visible with a good light microscope, as the scientists demonstrate.
- We understand that it is difficult to believe the images are real, and you may experience cognitive dissonance (i.e., the mind rejects new information that would force it to change an internal belief about one’s world) when you first view the images. However, Dr Shelton has sworn an affidavit that the images are real.
- Two teams in New Zealand have personally seen the images down a microscope and published their work on http://www.lifeoftheblood.com. Dr Shelton is the only person prepared to publicly speak out; the others are scared for their own safety. Since drafting this letter, we have been advised that a further two independent teams in New Zealand have come forward with similar findings. NZDSOS members, including Dr Shelton, have seen this new work.
- Overseas scientists are raising similar concerns. One such group is the Spanish science group La Quinta Columna (www.laquintacolumna.net and the English translation site http://www.orwell.city). This group has a chain of custody proof obviating any fraud. German pathologists and other specialists released their findings in September 20216. Like Dr Campra from La Quinta Columna, the United Kingdom’s UNIT science group has publicised proof of graphene-based structures in the vaccines.
We also understand that scientists in Japan and the USA have found undeclared metal- containing components in the vaccine.
- NZDSOS acknowledges that it does not yet have a chain of custody, even though the Spanish team do. However, an investigation by the police would be able to establish a chain of custody.
- Regardless of the chain of custody matter, it is NZDSOS’ view that the evidential threshold has been met to compel the police to investigate the contents of the vaccine for the following reasons:
(a) a precautionary approach is required given the potentially serious and harmful risk to the public if the microtechnology is present in the vaccine;
(b) CARM has recorded many adverse events and deaths following the administration of the vaccine and concedes on its website that recorded reports likely only represent about 5% of actual numbers of adverse events;
(c) CARM does not appear to be concerned about these numbers and proposes to ‘’continue to monitor’ rather than act and has not made clear at what point it would act;
(d) The possibility of foreign material in the vaccines provides a mechanism for the adverse events that are being recorded;
(e) the risk of harm is increased with the “boosters”;
(f) the Government refuses to discuss the issue, which is likely to do with the confidentiality clause in the Pfizer contract, which is being withheld under the Official Information Act (“OIA”);
(g) the Government refuses to investigate;
h) Medsafe has confirmed by way of a letter to Ms Grey, dated 11 March 2022, that the MOH relies on Pfizer’s Certificate of Analysis rather than its own analysis;
(i) the vaccine has not been subject to a stringent approval process:
(i) The vaccine is still under provisional approval, not full approval; and
(ii) Medsafe has confirmed in writing, in response to an OIA request, that it does not
hold Material Safety Data Sheets (“MSDS”) for ALC-0159 and ALC-0315 (two of the ingredients in the vaccine). The vaccine helpline is unable to provide the MSDS either.
- To assist you with background information which puts the possibility of this technology in a scientific and political context, we have set out some brief information below on microtechnology, microtechnology in vaccines and the political appetite to use microtechnology for human augmentation.
- Microtechnology has been around for many years despite the public not being familiar with such technology. A 2015 article in the National Library of Medicine7 reports that between 2005 and 2015 nanotechnological research budget that was spent in environmental, health and defence industry fields in the United States was US$575 billion dollars.
- Microtechnology vaccines that deliver forms of nanospheres, nanobeads or nanoprojections are not a novel idea either. We have found published journal articles from the early 2000s8.
- Many of those who have worked on microtechnology were no doubt trying to improve health outcomes. However, if microtechnology is in the vaccine, it needs to be disclosed. If disclosure or investigation is not forthcoming, then people will naturally question and be less trusting.
- The Lieber Research Group9 at Harvard University focuses on science and technology at the nanoscale, harnessing the unique physical properties of novel nanomaterials to push scientific boundaries in biology and medicine. The Lieber Research Group’s publications confirm that microtechnology is being delivered via syringe, and brain-machine interfaces (BMIs) can serve as bidirectional connections that output electrical signals of brain activity or input electrical stimuli to modulate brain activity in concert with external machines, including computer processors and prosthetics, for “human enhancement”
Likewise, Stanford University has been developing ‘hairpin’-like nanoscale devices that have the potential to lead to advanced brain-machine interfaces11.
- We agree that it would be easy to disregard our concerns regarding the alleged microtechnology in the vaccine as a `conspiracy theory’. However, we are experienced professionals that have invested time and money into our careers, paid our taxes, collected GST and paid it to the Government as good citizens to fund public services, and we have not questioned or taken such a political stand before.
- The summary below of the political agenda is not intended to be comprehensive. Merely, to notify you of the potential politics.
- To begin, the UK Ministry of Defence Report, `Human Augmentation – The Dawn of a New Paradigm’, a strategic implications project dated May 2021,12 states:
“We cannot wait for the ethics of human augmentation to be decided for us, we must be part of the conversation now. The ethical implications are significant but not insurmountable; early and regular engagement will be essential to remain at the forefront of this field. Ethical perspectives on human augmentation will change and this could happen quickly. There may be a moral obligation to augment people, particularly in cases where it promotes well-being or protects us from novel threats. It could be argued that treatments involving novel vaccination processes and gene and cell therapies are examples of human augmentation already in the pipeline (p 13).
Currently pharmaceuticals have only limited use in human augmentation but developments in biotechnology, microtechnology and bioinformatics could allow new pharmaceuticals to be designed that have more powerful and precise effects (p 34)…
Nanotechnological systems have significant potential for human augmentation technologies (p 37)… Nano-systems have the potential to reduce the size of many human augmentation-related components. Longer terms possibilities include replacing organs with functionality equivalent or better systems, as well as adding new capacities, such as `nano-blood’ (p 38) “
The World Economic Forum (“WEF”) has been involved in the strategic management of the coronavirus pandemic, with a major emphasis on using the pandemic as a catalyst for digital transformation and the global introduction of digital identity systems. Klaus Schwab (“Schwab”), the founder and executive chairman of the WEF, is the champion of the Fourth Industrial Revolution (also referred to as the Great Reset and Agenda 2030). Schwab states:
“The Fourth Industrial Revolution, as I wrote in the book four years ago when I coined the expression, many of those technologies just look at facial recognition, just look at the technologies which you need for tracking people. What we are seeing now with some of the companies engaged into research for vaccines using completely new methods based on synthetic biology. A tremendous challenge we have in creating this Great Reset”.
- Dr Yuval Noah Harari (“Harari”) is an advisor to Schwab and a member of the WEF. Dr Harari stated on an interview on the BBC13
“…people could look back in a hundred years and identify the coronavirus epidemic as the moment when a new regime of surveillance took over, especially surveillance under the skin which I think is the most important development of the 21st century, is this ability to hack human beings …”
- Interestingly, Dr Harari the WEF Annual Conference in 2018 and stated:
“Data might enable human elites to do something even more radical than just build digital dictatorships by hacking organisms, elites may gain the power to re-engineer the future of life itself. Because once you can hack something, you can also usually engineer it. … now, in the past, many tyrants and Governments wanted to do it, but no one understood biology well enough, and nobody had enough computing power and data to hack millions of people. Neither the Gestapo nor the KGB could do it. But soon, at least some corporations and Governments will be able to systematically hack all the people … and if indeed we succeed in hacking and engineering life, this will be not just the greatest revolution in the history of humanity. This will be the greatest revolution in biology since the very beginning of life, 4 billion years ago. Four billion years, nothing from the mental changed. Science is replacing evolution by natural selection with evolution by intelligent design. Not the intelligent design of some God up above the clouds but our intelligent design and the intelligent design of our clouds. The IBM clouds, the Microsoft clouds. These are the new driving forces of evolution.”
Gillian R. Tett, Managing Editor, US, Financial Times, USA, introduced Harari introduced in his speech Will the Future be Human on the WEF’s Youtube channel back in 2018. Harari is quoted amongst many other concerning comments and ethical issues as stating14:
“Some things are definitely going to happen. For example, computers and robots replacing more and more humans. But what will the consequence of that be? Will this create an extremely unequal society in which an elite control all of the economy and make all the profits, whereas most humans become part of some kind of useless class? This is not inevitable, this is up to us.”
- By way of background, Schwab established a parallel institution to the WEF in 1992, the Global Leaders for Tomorrow school, which was re-established as the Young Global Leaders in 2004. Members of the school’s very first class in 1992 already included many who went on to become important political figures, such as Angela Merkel, Nicolas Sarkozy, and Tony Blair (who Ms Ardern worked for in the U.K.15). Ms Ardern is on the alumni list, and in 2014 she was picked as one of 200 Young Global Leaders by the WEF.
- Ms Ardern is committed to creating the Great Reset. She told the audience at an event arranged by Goalkeepers in 2019, an organisation set up by the Gates Foundation, that:
“…my Government is doing something not many other countries have tried. We have incorporated the principles of the 2030 Agenda into our domestic policy-making in a way that we hope will drive system-level actions… I believe that the change in approach that we have adopted in New Zealand is needed at a global scale.16”
- Ms Ardern is also a member of the WEF17 and has attended meetings at Davos. On 23 November 2020, the Office for the Prime Minister received a copy of the book “Covid-19 – The Great Reset” from Schwab himself (he is also one of the authors), and on 3 February 2021, the Office of the Prime Minister received a copy of the book “Stakeholder Capitalism” also from Schwab18.
- Schwab made the following statements in Shaping the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
Section 1 The Fourth Industrial Revolution – Chapter 2
“Fourth Industrial Revolution technologies will not stop at becoming part of the physical world around us—they will become part of us. Indeed, some of us already feel that our smartphones have become an extension of ourselves. Today’s external devices—from wearable computers to virtual reality headsets—will almost certainly become implantable in our bodies and brains. Exoskeletons and prosthetics will increase our physical power, while advances in neurotechnology enhance our cognitive abilities. We will become better able to manipulate our own genes, and those of our children. These developments raise profound questions: Where do we draw “the line between human and machine? What does it mean to be human?”
Section 2.3 Altering the Human Beings – Chapter 11
The future will challenge our understanding of what it means to be human, from both a biological and a social standpoint. Emerging biotechnology agendas promise to improve and augment human lifespans and to enhance physical and mental health. The opportunity for the integration of digital technologies with biological tissues is also growing, and what that portends for the next decades is inspiring a range of emotions, from hope to wonder to fear.”
These technologies will operate within our own biology and change how we interface with the world. They are capable of crossing the boundaries of body and mind, enhancing our physical abilities, and even having a lasting impact on life itself. They are more than mere tools and demand special “consideration for their ability to augment or intrude upon human beings, human behaviors and human rights.”
Chapter 5 – New Computing Technologies
“External wearable devices, such as smart watches, intelligent earbuds and augmented reality glasses, are giving way to active implantable nanochips that break the skin barrier of our bodies, creating intriguing possibilities that range from integrated treatment systems to opportunities for human enhancement…Biological computing could soon allow us to replace specialised nanochips with custom-designed organisms, a key aspect of a new cultural form of expression and consumption called “biohacking.”
- The Auckland City Council has adopted the WEF’s agenda for the Fourth Industrial Revolution and states in its Auckland Plan 205019 the following (we have screenshot the information for ease of reading).
Klaus Schwab has also stated:
“People assume that we are just going back to the good old world which we had and everything will be normal again. This is, let’s say, fiction. It will not happen. The cut which we have now is much too strong in order not to leave traces. We know that the world will look different. There will be a lot of anger. We have to prepare for a more angry world. Social revolution. Anger on the streets. We are at a rapture point .. terminating of humankind.”
- Schwab also states on the WEF website that:
“[w]e must address, individually and collectively, moral and ethical issues raised by cutting- edge research in artificial intelligence and biotechnology, which will enable significant life extension, designer babies, and memory extraction.20”
The above statements reflect a small sample of Schwab and Harari’s comments. We agree that they are entitled to an opinion, but it is concerning when Schwab claims on numerous occasions that the WEF has infiltrated multiple Governments around the world21. What is also notable in their speeches and writing is the steady, monotonous delivery of truly earth-shaking threats and promises, with no warmth or attempts to relate to their audiences’ potential surprise, disbelief, fear or non-consent. They appear not to notice or care, both of which can alert to the amoral sociopath, historically capable of atrocities, and often in the name of the greater good. Note Soviet dictator Josef Stalin’s famous rationalisation for genocide: “A hundred deaths is a tragedy; a million is just a statistic.”
- The principles established in the Policing Act confirm that a wide measure of public support, confidence, ethics and integrity is required in New Zealand.
- We acknowledge that this is a strange time in history that few of us have experienced. However, when doctors and scientists raise serious concerns, risking their careers and livelihoods when it would be more convenient for them and their families to be quiet, and the Government of the day blatantly ignores them, the police are obliged to step up and investigate if we are truly in a democracy.
- If the police are burdened with politics and unable to investigate and be part of the third branch of Government, which is meant to ensure safeguards, transparency and faith in a democracy, then we have a serious problem. If microtechnology is found in the vaccine following the police investigation, there are potential crimes under the Crimes Act 1961 and other legislation.
- In addition, the is all the potential crime of serious misconduct in public office. Serious misconduct in public office is defined as a public officer acting as such; wilfully neglects to perform his or her duty and/or wilfully misconducts him or herself; to such a degree as to amount to an abuse of the public’s trust in the office holder; without reasonable excuse or justification. Another potential crime of gross negligence is the conscious and voluntary disregard of the need to use reasonable care, which is likely to cause foreseeable grave injury or harm to persons, property, or both.
. We trust that you will reflect on your obligations under the Policing Act and consider the potential risks should there be microtechnology in the vaccine, as scientists and doctors are reporting. If there are no concerns, please confirm in writing that there is no microtechnology in the vaccine and provide us with copies of your investigatory report. If the police are unable to provide us with such an assurance, given that the Government refuses or is contractually unable to address the matter due to the terms of the Pfizer contract, then please provide us on what basis the police refuse to investigate?
- An increasing number of medics, scientists and lawyers here and overseas see that the accumulation of emerging evidence of significant harm and potential wrongdoing is becoming unstoppable. We require a brave and courageous Police force to step up to assure public protection.
- We look forward to your best attempts at a speedy resolution of this matter, and assure you of our cooperation and full support for an urgent investigation by New Zealand Police.